Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Week of Interesting Happenings, So Just Smile and Wave!


Heya everyone!

This week has had some interesting things happen. 

So we got to teach Uriel LOC (Law of Chastity) and WOW (Word of Wisdom) which went great! The guy has been living both for quite some time and he didn't know why so now he has a reason too haha! 

We also taught a new guy named Eamonn who's a great guy and we hope to teach him more in the future. 

We also taught Minerva again, POS (Plan of Salvation), which went great and she's really sweet and nice! 

We also had a interesting encounter with someone that I have dubbed the name Korihor. His name is Dennis and we first met him clear back when we met Callum. All he does is bash with us and has a BOM, D&C, and POGP all highlighted and labeled with contradictions and other anti stuff labeled. 

He has repeatedly bashed with us and stopped some of the other guys lessons and this week when the other 2 were on exchange the other missionary got talking with him. Well me and Elder Shubin ended up getting a call to "evac" them. 

I wasn't going to say anything to him because he really gets me temper going! So we go in and he was still not letting them really go by arguing so I just told him "we had to go and we're not going to argue, we're just here to talk about God with people" and said he was being contentious. He then got all mad at me. I then stuck out my hand to shake his hand but he didn't take it so I just walked away. 

Well just Sunday after being with Minerva we were walking through the crowd and I heard someone call out "Elder Tarbet!" I look over and it's Dennis walking by and he just says to me "I'm watching you man!" So now we've got a #1 enemy here in Galway. So yea I did what I thought was best to do. Just smile and wave. 

Yesterday we had ZDD (Zone Development Day) and we got to play CTF (Chase the Flag) in some old castle ruins which was awesome! 



Anyway take care and God Bless!


Elder Tarbet (Wolverine)

PS.
What was St. Patrick's Day like? Lots of people were drinking. Its basically like our 4th of July but Irish version. 

Did you get to see the solar eclipse?
We also got to see the solar eclipse it was during our studies.


Limerick Zone Development Day
March 23, 2015


Let's Eat!
Thank you for the great food.

 Goofing around!

Elder Cavallaro, Elder Weber and Sister Stribling

Additional Pictures downloaded from the Internet
 St. Patrick's Day Parade in Galway 
March 17, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment