Tuesday, August 12, 2014

On My Way--Scotland Here We Come

Hey everyone sorry all I have time to say is that I'm doing fine and stuff. Its 5:15 (a.m. August 13, 2014) right now and I only have time to say we're leaving for Edinburgh today for the mission home and we don't have time to go through all our emails. 

Also when we get to the mission home it's not their PDay so you probably won't hear from me until Monday, because I think that's the next time when I'll probably get to email. Hopefully you're all good. 

Send me more news about what you've all been doing and I'll message you everything that's happened for 2 weeks. Now I get to go on a 4 hour drive to Edinburgh.

Love, 
Elder Tarbet

Mom--Can't wait to find out where his first area will be.


Travel route from Preston to Edinburgh


England Missionary Training Centre
 
 The Preston Temple

The morning we were leaving!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment