Monday, June 27, 2016

Till The Work Is Done ...

Hello everyone.

So this last week was another depressing week in work wise but hey you get them every now and then.

We got a new friend to teach named Ibed (think that's his name, I apologize if I got the spelling wrong).

Had a lot of fall throughs again but hope to have some success this week being the last week for me in the field.

Not sure if I'll have time to email next week so just like to leave off by saying thank you to all who have stuck with me in this grand adventure and supported me with their prayers.

I love you all very much and want you all to know that I know that this is the Lord's work. God lives. He is our Loving Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus is the Christ, the Saviour and Redeemer of the World and His Atonement is Infinite in all things.

Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and the Book of Mormon is the word of God.

As Paul said long of old:
"I have fought a good fight. I have finished my course."

Now I must go home and keep the faith.

Take care and God bless you all!

Love yous all,




Elder Tarbet
The Wolverine of the Lord's Holy Army


Scotland/Ireland Mission Song:

"Our misison in life is to bring to the Lord
souls that are precious to preach his word.
From Dublin and Lim'ric Galway Belfast
Donegal to all the emerald isle.
For miles and miles o'er land and see,
teach the gospel truth to those who believe

Till the work is done, united we will be as one
Royal strong and true - till the saviour says the work is done.

We thank God for His spirit that carries us forth
to share all the love that has in store for the highlands 
and islands and all in between
Edinburgh Glasgow Dundee Aberdeen
For miles and miles o'er land and see,
teach the gospel truth to those who believe

Till the work is done, united we will be as one
Royal strong and true - till the saviour says the work is done.

Like Nephi of old we will go and be true
For we pray each day
He'll prepare the way to accomplish all he asks us to do

Till the work is done united we will be as one
Strong and true till the Saviour says the work is done"
Written by Marwenna Diame
(See  Deseretnews:
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment