Monday, January 18, 2016

An All Right Week, Teaching, Chapping and Pinned Between Cars!


Heya everyone,

 So this week was all right, it was kinda slow though teaching wise.

We got to teach Kenny the police officer while I was on exchanges with Elder Crowe and we taught the Restoration. Kenny is already about halfway through 1 Nephi and was asking us questions about it and he’s a really nice guy :)

We also taught Dougie the Word of Wisdom because he asked about the church's policy about drinking.

For the most part otherwise we’ve been out chapping.

Had some interesting people we have talked with this week one being a guy named Adrian who had us a late to a D.A. (dinner appointment) for bashing with us that we need to be vegetarian before he’d read the BOM (Book of Mormon). 

So I forgot to tell a funny story that happened to our car the previous week.

So we were turning the car around after chapping to go to a D.A. and I was backing up the car to follow the mission rule. Well there wasn’t much space to reverse in between two cars so I stood next to one as Elder Gullion reversed by me to make sure he wouldn’t scrape the car. As he drove by the car kinda pinned me up against the other car I was standing in front of and I couldn’t move at all.

Elder Gullion also couldn’t pull forward otherwise he’d end up hurting me so we were stuck. I then just pushed and turned sideways and popped out.... as well as creating a big dent in the side of our car when I turned, haha!

I’m okay for all who are wondering just had a bruise on my right buttock for a day.

That’s all for this week, take care and God Bless!

Love,


Elder Tarbet (Wolverine)


 
 Elder Tarbet with Elder Gullion
Thanks to Anne Harrison for feeding them and sending the picture


No comments:

Post a Comment